We’re looking for
a back end software engineer with good Typescript and Node.js experience, to work on a range of interesting projects.
Silicon Rhino is
a startup & development studio focused on helping startups develop their products and internal systems. We work closely with founders and small teams, and get involved at the early stages of a project to help with requirements and prototyping. We are agile, and always looking for new and better ways to work and build software.
We specialise in scalable implementation and design/ux, while adding a wealth of knowledge around the startup journey as a whole.
A successful candidate should
- Have 2+ years experience in engineering backend systems
- Be passionate about the code they write
- Have a keen interest in scalability and project architecture
- Always strive to improve themselves and their work
- Love to tackle challenging problems
- Be able to communicate well with team members and clients
We’re a great place to work because
- We work with lots of different technologies, and are always looking to the cutting edge for ways to improve our work
- We spend time learning for each project
- We’re a fast growing and friendly team
- We give back to the startup community by mentoring at several accelerators
- We have weekly team lunches (and gaming sessions!)
- We are a social bunch - we enjoy team beers after work
- We have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- Serverless architecture
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Friday team lunches
- Learn new technologies
- Great opportunities to grow, personally and professionally
- Awesome team and even better environment
- Mario Kart 8 and console time championships
- Bowling championships
- After work beers... often
- We also like going on company retreats from time to time
- A shiny new MacBook
- Flexible working hours and working from home days
- We also work on internal projects
- Work on some exciting apps, websites, APIs... you name it!
by sending your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com.
NO RECRUITERS (we won’t even bother replying)
Want to work with us?
get in touch