We’re looking for
a motivated Front-End Engineer based in London who enjoys creating engaging UIs for consumer products. You will be joining our development for a full-time position with excellent opportunities for personal development.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of projects (from mobile apps to web dashboards) and technologies to implement UIs designed by our team.You are the type of person that has curiosity driving them. A maker that loves problem solving and learning new things. You must have an eye for design and a drive to construct well engineered front end applications. If that sounds like you, then you're the perfect fit for Silicon Rhino.
Silicon Rhino is
a startup & development studio focused on helping startups develop their products and internal systems. We work closely with founders and small teams, and get involved at the early stages of a project to help with requirements and prototyping. We are agile, and always looking for new and better ways to work and build software.
We specialise in scalable implementation and design/ux, while adding a wealth of knowledge around the startup journey as a whole.
A successful candidate should
- Have 4+ years experience in engineering front-end applications
- Be passionate about the code they write
- Have a keen eye for design
- Always strive to improve themselves and their work
- Love to tackle challenging problems
- Be able to communicate well with team members and clients
- Welcome a challenge
We’re a great place to work because
- We work with lots of different technologies, and are always looking to the cutting edge for ways to improve our work
- We spend time learning for each project
- We’re a fast growing and friendly team
- We give back to the startup community by mentoring at several accelerators
- We have weekly team lunches
- We are a social bunch - we enjoy team beers after work
- A relaxed, friendly atmosphere
- React Native
- Adobe Creative suite
- Prototyping tools
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home days
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A shiny new MacBook
- Learn many exciting technologies to solve a variety of problems
- Pitch and work on internal projects
- Work with a range of applications, from mobile apps or websites to serverless back-end solutions
- Solve problems for products in many different verticals, from finance to the music industry
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Great opportunities to grow, personally and professionally
- Friday team lunches
- Awesome team and even better environment
- Mario Kart 8 and card games
- After work beers
- Bowling championships
- We also like going on company retreats from time to time
by sending your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO RECRUITERS (we won’t even bother replying)
Want to work with us?
get in touch